Tuesday, December 20, 2005

the fifth

Dec. 21 is our anniversary. We were married on a cold Thursday night, stamping snow off our boots and cozying up next to the fireplace at a B&B with family and friends. My maid of honor was my sister-in-law; his best man, my brother. His most vivid memory was burning his hand with hot wax during the ceremony and managing not to curse. Mine is the exploding wine bottle when I moved it from the chilly trunk of a car (where it had sat for hours) to a warm hotel lobby. We're planning something simple tonight--out to dinner, with L strapped to a highchair next to us. I love being married to my best friend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stormmaster said...

Congrats and my best wishes for you and your family.

12:54 AM  
Blogger James Brush said...

Congratulations. Have a great evening.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

happy anniversary!!!!

9:46 AM  
Blogger United We Lay said...

Great picture!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I love love.

Keep it going on.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home