Wednesday, June 24, 2009

sigh

Enough of the doldrums. It's summer and I'm determined to enjoy it. Or at least the three days out of seven that I'm not teaching summer school. :)

Good stuff going on:
  • Saw "Hangover" and laughed hysterically. I usually avoid physical and crass humor (probably the only person you know who can't stand "Something About Mary"), but I walked into this movie needing a ridiculous, stupid story.
  • My mom came to visit and took lots of adorable photos of the grandkids. I'm choosing one to pick out for my classroom as soon as I finish this post.
  • I started swimming again. The silence of the pool is beautiful.

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

    Yes, enough of the doldrums, time for sun and happiness methinks?

    2:37 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home