Saturday, March 04, 2006

the happy update



  • All are healthy in the house. --> Kissing is back!

  • Ultrasound on Monday morning --> a name for Baby X

  • I get to keep my job next year --> I'll have much-needed insurance for the summer

  • School went off-track --> time to get caught up for next trimester

  • The rain stopped --> I'm going for a walk.

  • It's Saturday --> what's not to love?


p.s. Why was there never a Little Miss Happy? Maybe they thought it would be too boring--the same way no one ever reads Dante's Paradiso....

4 Comments:

Blogger Notsocranky Yankee said...

So I assume you are going to find out the sex of the baby? That was my favorite doctor appt. of each pregnancy.

Enjoy the nice weather!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I want to know everything.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

sounds like a great day!!!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I'd name the baby Daniel.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home