Tuesday, December 27, 2005

playin' hooky

School's out, L is at daycare, I'm free for the day. I feel like I should have daisies in my hair, life is so grand. Even read a little poetry today.

Took the other half out to lunch. On the way back we were driving behind a black Benz that I thought looked a little ominous. So he makes up this song on the fly about carrying a body in the trunk ... ba bunk ba bunk ba bunk ba bunk ... over the bumps it makes a thunk ... in the summer it kinda stunk ... so in the lake, it finally sunk. Had to be there, I think. Trust me, it was hilarious.

2 Comments:

Blogger James Brush said...

How about, "Had to be there, I thunk"?

2:48 PM  
Blogger mikster said...

Another take on 'junk in the trunk'?....hope you had a great christmas!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home