Friday, November 18, 2005

cell phone monster

A pink, plastic cell phone from a well-meaning grandmother has turned into L's favorite toy. It's a little disturbing to see my 1-year-old prancing around with her musical gizmo like an obnoxious patron in a coffee shop, but on the other hand I think it's developing her first brushes with imagination.

Here she is, answering the phone with "Da?":


Switching sides:


And, my favorite, the multi-tasking shoulder-hold (note the juice cup in other hand):

5 Comments:

Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

I LOVE BABIES ON CEL PHONES! I think there should be an entire website devoted to the subject.

Actually, I had a client who wanted to put his 18-month old in his commercial because 'he does the cutest things.'

Yeah.

Three hours and a crying, cranky baby later I use the lie that I always use to get out of a lousy situation:

"I think I've got something I can use."

yeharr

11:02 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I like that line.

Speaking of, how does someone of your profession, BP, tolerate making home movies? Do you polish them into little jewels of Oscar-quality childhood dramas or do you just throw caution to the wind and have the same droning, bumpy epics of footage that the rest of us wind up with?

1:39 PM  
Blogger United We Lay said...

Very cute!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Start 'em young.

4:01 AM  
Blogger Netter said...

Oh man, what a cutie pie!

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home