Tuesday, February 20, 2007

numbers I should know

and yet I always have to look them up.

* How old my grandmother is.
* The milage on my car.
* Last year's salary.
* How much I spend on groceries each month.
* The time and amount of each nap my kids take.
* How many ounces of milk the youngest one drinks per day.
* The date of my last doctor visit.
* My weight.
* How long it takes to grill a brat.
* Square feet in our house.
* The bottom line on our taxes last year.
* The address of my employer.
* My parents' cell phone numbers.
* The miles from here to L.A.
* How much RAM is on this computer.

My ignorance is embarrassing. These are the numbers I'd rather make up than admit that I don't know. Am I alone here?

3 Comments:

Blogger United We Lay said...

I don't do numbers.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Notsocranky Yankee said...

I know my weight, but I wish I didn't.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Old Man Rich said...

I could answer three of them. Although, since I have no known offspring two of those were easy.

If it any comfort I actually had to ask someone for my own home phone number in the pub last week.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home