Saturday, August 26, 2006

I love Oprah

Her altruism is astounding, but I'm even more impressed by her integrity.

I watched her interview with Dave Chappelle, saw how she asked tough questions while still making him look good. And when he started talking about money and all the people he wanted to give it to, she cut him off, cautioning that he should be careful making too many generous promises on national tv that he may not be able to keep.

I can't even fathom how cool it would be to teach at her school.

3 Comments:

Blogger United We Lay said...

I have thought the sam ething. She's great. I wish I could work for her!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oprah keeps it fairly real, in spite of her wealth. We are pleased that her concern for the underclasses remained as she became more able to do something about poverty and prejudice in the world.

4:07 PM  
Blogger George said...

Hate to speak ill of someone whose house is worth 50 million, but never forget Oprah got her start by crossing a picket line in Baltimore. Yep, she's a scab.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home