Friday, July 28, 2006

to pee or not to pee


You'd be shocked how many parents post photos of their toddlers sitting joyfully naked on a potty chair. I'm going to restrain myself at least another week or two before I'll go there. I have to leave L a little dignity.

She's trying to potty train herself. I think if I see her running naked through the house again or using up another box of wipes on her bilingual Elmo doll, I'm going to restrain them both in carseats (she and John, Elmo has to stay home) and drive around the block until my other half gets home. This may be a long summer.

6 Comments:

Blogger Notsocranky Yankee said...

Good luck with that! Our daughter was potty-trained early and it was easy. The boys have been more difficult, with Bob still holding out on me. Arghh...

4:42 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Sounds like a busy summer task! Good luck L with potty training =) It was nice to talk to you Jess and I hope that you guys are keeping cool! Miss you!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I'm not sure if posting images of kids peeing is good...

1:18 PM  
Blogger Mad Housewife said...

We have the same potty chair. I'm also battling potty training at the moment. It took me a year of working with my son, and I'm really hoping my daughter will get the hang of it a lot sooner. I don't want her still in diapers when the third one is born in the Spring.

5:11 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

LOL
good luck with the poddy training

and it is a pre-requisite to adulthood to have a picture of yourself sitting on the poddy as a child

6:47 AM  
Blogger Old Man Rich said...

an Elmo iis for life, not just for potty training. Let him ride in the car too.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home