Wednesday, February 15, 2006

game show mania



I've started watching a very silly tv show on the Discovery channel called Cash Cab. My favorite part is the way they have the ceiling rigged to flash in multicolored lights. It's terribly trivial, cheesy, and fun to watch people win a few hundred dollars when they expected to be paying 1/10th of that.

My hope is that one day I'll walk into my classroom and disco lights will start flashing while the principal announces over the loudspeaker "You're in the cash class! We ask you questions that require a high school education and you can go home early with $200."

3 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Apologies the woman having her privates prodded made you feel funny.

It won't happen again...

2:28 AM  
Blogger James Brush said...

Sounds fun. I find myself watching a lot of silly shows like that too. I love the Cash class idea, but I suspect the amount of cash would be determined by the number of at-risk students who pass the state test with penalties taken for all the kids who might have failed, and possible bonuses for any kids who scored 90...

7:08 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

James, that's too close to the truth to be funny.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home