Monday, October 24, 2005

Arson radio

I misheard an advertisement for a BBC "arts and entertainment" radio program that sounded suspiciously like "arson enertainment." Instead of their planned interview with Salmon Rushdie, I imagined muffled recordings from prison visitor rooms with convicted felons. What goes on in the mind of someone before torching an apartment building? Reporters interrogate the perpetrators and victims alike to cover all sides of the tragic story.

I think I've been watching too much CSI.

4 Comments:

Blogger mal said...

YOU ARE BACK!!!! Way cool!!!!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

Glad to have you back and arson around.

Yeharr

7:27 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Ha. Thanks.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I had a similar experience at university. After a rather heavy night on the ale, I rolled into a lecture a few minutes late and misheard the lecturer rambling on for at least an hour about 'the arse council'

Only the joke was on me because I had spent the best half of a lecture giggling to myself about a council that gives money to peoples exemplary arses. Lecturers really DO have supersonic hearing, and post lecture discussion was rather embarassing.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home