Saturday, October 22, 2005

catching up

The best part of working at a year-round school is the chance to catch your breath at the end of each trimester. With my newfound freedom, I'm diving into everything I've missed doing. This includes blogging, now that I finally guessed my correct username and password.

The fog is settling in, and it's starting to feel a bit more autumnal. Halloween is my husband's favorite holiday. We bought the obligatory frilly fairy costume for the little girl, and I stocked up on junkfood. Last year we carved up a few jackolanterns, baked a pumpkin pie, and had some friends over for a rousing game of Zombies. This year, who knows? Is it wrong to go trick-or-treating when your daughter has only four teeth? I guess we could eat her candy, but that seems even worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home