Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Gone fishing

I have a rule. My students have to say goodbye before they leave. It broke my heart to have a student I'd come to know, respect, and enjoy talking with suddenly disappear on me one day; I'd find out that he or she went home to Korea, moved to another city, or simply dropped out of school.

To be true to my own rule, this is my little sayonara. I blame it mostly on time, but frankly I'm losing a bit of interest in blogging. It just requires too much energy; I'd rather spend it building Lego castles with a little girl.

Thanks to everyone out there who ever read my words, ever posted a comment, ever hit the "Next Blog" button and ended up with 4 zillion. Best wishes to you all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

good bye

and fare well.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Old Man Rich said...

Lego IS cool.


will miss you.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Oh shit.

Don't go.

I miss you Jessica.

Peace.

7:46 AM  
Blogger mal said...

Vaya con Dios Amiga *S*

12:05 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Thanks all. I'll be back sooner or later.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I've found I had to cut back quite a bit as it was getting consuming, but I hope we'll see you around at least on a more limited basis eventually. Take care!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home