Wednesday, July 13, 2005

advertising

Google ads in the margin I can live with. Even the Volvo ads spliced between paragraphs in the New York Times is excusable. But when money lenders start bombarding someone's comments section, that's bad. Very bad.

The Best said...
In Debt? We can Help!!! We at 1800 Bad Credit offer a wide range of bad credit services. These include: debt consolidation, automobile refinancing, bad credit loan, bad credit auto loan, credit card for bad credit, and many moreā€¦

To learn more, please visit us online at www.1800BadCredit.net
Saturday, July 09, 2005 11:59:11 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Nurton said...

Wow, I have had stuff off my blog quoted on other people's pages before, but nothing this boring!!!

I totally agree that it sucks! It has been the first spam on my comments in the 3 months I've had a blog, so not too bad.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I bumped into you over at Screenwriter Bones blog...did you really get spammed in your blog comments? wow, they are stooping to new lows. I have a friend on another blog type site (LiveJournal) and spammers are creating false profiles and identities now, just to spam their messages in communities and comments

7:38 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

No, not me. Nurton did (see above). Still, I was so bugged by seeing it that I had to write about it.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home