Friday, January 13, 2006

closing time

Closing time - time for you to go out, go out into the world.
Closing time - turn the lights up over every boy and every girl.
Closing time - one last call for alcohol, so finish your whiskey or beer.
Closing time - you don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

I know who I want to take me home ...

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or you sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

I know who I want to take me home.
Take me home...


A shame this is such a dumb song. Today we close on our first home.

7 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

I am ashamed to say, I actually like this song. It is one of those earworms that just won't go away.

Enjoy the closing (they are soooo boring)! And congrats on the house!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Notsocranky Yankee said...

Congrats on the new home!

7:12 AM  
Blogger James Brush said...

Congratulations!

7:17 AM  
Blogger mal said...

geeee, I am with Colleen, I kind of liked the song *G*...congrats

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Col. Dr.s never sleep.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meaning that the song is meaningless to us, and congrats on your house.

:)

10:54 PM  
Blogger Stormmaster said...

Congrats.

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home